ccgathering.com
July 25, 2017, 12:44:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keith Gunn  (Read 3786 times)
Joel J.

« on: July 06, 2012, 12:33:18 PM »

From TB...PRAYER NEEDED FOR "KEITH GUNN" WISCONSIN.
GOING IN FOR AN ANGIOGRAM....

Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff
A coronary angiogram is a procedure that uses X-ray imaging to see your heart's blood vessels. Coronary angiograms are part of a general group of procedures known as cardiac catheterization.

Heart catheterization procedures can both diagnose and treat heart and blood vessel conditions. A coronary angiogram, which can help diagnose heart conditions, is the most common type of heart catheter procedure.

During a coronary angiogram, a type of dye that's visible by X-ray machine is injected into the blood vessels of your heart. The X-ray machine rapidly takes a series of images (angiograms), offering a detailed look at the inside of your blood vessels. If necessary, your doctor can perform procedures such as angioplasty during your coronary angiogram.

... AND POSSIBLE OPEN HEART SURGERY. VERY SERIOUS. PLEASE PASS INFOR ON. JOEL CAN YOU PUT IT ON THE CCBTC BOARD FOR ME. THANKS.
Joel J.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 06:37:18 PM »

Please do not call them I am told.
Joel J.

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 11:14:30 PM »

TB said.....everything went well. no blockage.. going home tomorrow. He'll be on a blood thinner. So glad. It went form serious to hey man your ok. PTL
Salvation Highway

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 11:35:34 PM »

Hole you left a few here but know I am praying for each one on each post brother - if you need anything let mme lnow...I sopray fro Gods will and perfect resolution ofr Keth Gunn and others....

He love Keith and know the right thing will be done in Jesus' Holy name!
Salvation Highway

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 09:57:38 PM »

i pray for you and your request...I know Gof hears every thing we ask for even before it is asked....when we truly love Him and I have no doubts that you do He will answer, in His way, in His timing and it will be for the very best - it always turns out that way....I know it will be fine, either way if God is for us who can stand againts us?

Not preaching just tying to encourage...I have seen the most outrageous miracles God has dones, and He ceases to amaze me - He truly is an awesone GOD!

Bless you all in the name of YHWH Yeshua ha' Meshicach
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: