ccgathering.com
July 25, 2017, 12:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Paul Jackson On Sid Roth Very Sad...  (Read 2073 times)
Joel J.

« on: April 05, 2014, 12:14:21 AM »

I saw someone on Facebook having John on their feed and wanted to look up his predictions for 2009, instead I listen to this interview with Sid on his show.....NOTHING he said in 2009 has come to past...absolutely nothing....sad....water xhortage...dirty bombs..attempt on Obama's life that will cause riots etc the list goes on...

http://onecanhappen.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/sid-roth-interviews-john-paul-jackson-on-the-coming-perfect-storm-the-woes-of-2012-the-woes-of-2012/
Underdog
CCG Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 06:27:41 AM »

So, will any of these "prophetic" ministers change their ways?  Will any of their followers critically evaluate the messages, or will they continue believing these men are speaking under the anointing of the Holy Spirit?

Your confidence in a proposition should be proportional to the strength of the evidence supporting it.
Jerry Coyne
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 05:17:33 PM »

I really have no idea how many involved in these things are sincere and just foolish or if they intentionally engage in the deception for fame and ill gained profit. I have basically turned a deaf ear to anything that looks like hooey and so far it has not left me wanting.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: