ccgathering.com
July 25, 2017, 12:48:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How accurate is your perception of the Crusades?  (Read 1564 times)
Admin
Administrator

« on: August 31, 2014, 10:15:49 PM »

http://youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

I found this interesting especially considering how rapidly Western Europe is being taken over by Islam. I don't believe Europe will fight back in a significant fashion. I think we will as long as we aren't disarmed by an illegal government. Long ago, actually about 50 years ago, my grandpa told me that the "Moslems" will be the greatest threat this country will face. Technically I disagree as I  think Obama is more dangerous than the collective threat of all previous enemies presaging his nomination as i'predicted here in 2008. I see no reason to recant my statement to date as the destruction of America is progressing without much pause. Anyway, back to Islam, I believe those that poo poo the threat are seriously misguided considering history. Islam is not at all compatible with western democracies. Believing they can coexist in any country is minimally naive and more likely just foolish thinking based on misguided diversity is wonderful indoctrination.

This video is a great method to visualize the history of the aggressive spreading of Islam and it barbarism.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 10:19:35 PM »

Here's a follow up video explaining what Islam actually is and how it's evil clutches consume those who are naive enough to think they can coexist with it peacefully. Neville Chamberlain raises his pacifist head again among those who welcome the diversity of Islam and it's adherents to peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpM6QKaAgP0

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." William Pitt
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: